Useful Remedies for Sleep Issues with Children
- Moans and tosses about during sleep
- Restless, jerks while asleep, sleeplessness with drowsiness
- Frightful dreams of quarrels, robbers
- Sleeps with hand under head
- Heavy sleep with hot skin
- Nightmares and anxious dreams
- Fear, fright, anxiety
- Restless and tossing about
- Disturbed, anxious, restless sleep
- Violent starting with twitching and trembling of limbs when asleep
- Worries at 2am
- Compulsive movement of hands whilst sleeping
- Cannot sleep because of heat in the head
- Sleeplessness at night
- Insomnia due to worry
- Night terrors/nightmares, dreams of monsters
- Starts at every noise
- Frequent waking during the night
- Head sweats during the night
- Teeth grinding at night
- Wakes in a good mood and usually early
- Frequent movement of arms and legs during sleep
- Yawns and stretches very drowsy
- Slightest noise awakes
- Laughs and cries during sleep
- Weeping and wailing during sleep,
- Anxious and frightened of dreams
- Drowsiness and heavy sleep or sleeplessness
- Fear of dreams remain
- Sleeps on abdomen
- Screams or talks in sleep
- Night terrors. Wakes frightened
- Grits or grinds teeth
- Fears of being alone in the dark
- Fears of ghosts, robbers or monsters
- On waking becomes cross and scolds his mother.
- Laughs or weeps in sleep
Always hungry, must have something to eat during the night
- Sleeps with hands by head
- Wide awake in the evening.
- First sleep restless
- Talks, whines or screams during the night
- Desires company and hates to be left alone
- Needs to be rocked or caressed to fall to sleep
- Children procrastinate bedtime by wanting a drink, going to the loo, wanting to talk, needing another story.
- Great amounts of energy at bedtime
Sleep unrefreshing or awake early with lots of energy
- Awakes with starts or screams
- Cannot sleep between 1am and 5am
- Sleeps on the left side or their abdomen
- Become warm dorm sleep and stick feet out of covers
- Nocturnal hallucinations
- Child wakes screaming with restlessness.
- Distressing dreams, awakes in horror
- Hard to fall asleep, restlessness physical and to calm the mind
- Teeth grinding whilst asleep
- Wakes slowly in the morning and if pushed will react with a temper
- Children do not want to sleep alone and often make a fuss until the parent lies down with them.
- Fear of the dark and have to have a light on.
- Often will sneak into their parents room during the night.
- Restless sleep, sleep walking or talking.
- Nightmares or terrors
- Sleep on their right side or their tummy.
- Often awake in the morning full of energy and hungry.
The post Homeopathic Remedies for Sleeping Issues in Children appeared first on Mary Greensmith Homeopathy.